We ( at digitialpvblogs) are on a mission to share knowledge plus to help business grow. We hope you love our services — from blog writing to placing Google ads for you to content writing to Google Search Console Assistance for small to growing companies to help increasing traffic by providing best quality services.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) describe our commitments to you, and your rights and responsibilities when using our services. Please read them carefully and reach out to us if you have any questions. These Terms include a mandatory arbitration provision in Section 16. If you don’t agree to these Terms, don’t use our services.
These Terms govern your access to and use of the products and services we provide through or for Blog writing/review, content writing/review, Manage and create Google Ads, Google Search Console Assistance, Coaching and Mentoring (collectively, “Services”).
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that we may publish via the Services from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”). You also agree that we may automatically change, update, or add on to our Services, and this Agreement will apply to any changes.
1. Who’s Who
“You” means any individual or entity using our Services. If you use our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you’re authorized to accept the Agreement on that person’s or entity’s behalf, that by using using our Services you’re accepting the Agreement on behalf of that person or entity, and that if you, or that person or entity, violates the Agreement, you and that person or entity agree to be responsible to us.
We provide services to “All Countries” like Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, and all countries located in Europe (including the UK and ROI) to help customer grow globally.
2. Your Account
We may limit your access to our Services until we’re able to verify your account information, like your email address.
When you create a account, we consider that to be an inquiry about services, which means that we may also contact you to share more details about what we have to offer (i.e., marketing). Don’t worry — if you aren’t interested, you can opt out of the marketing communications, whether it’s an email, or text message.
You’re solely responsible and liable for all activity under your account. You’re also fully responsible for maintaining the security of your account (which includes keeping your password secure). We’re not liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of your acts or omissions. If you get fired because of a blog post you write about your boss, that’s on you.
Don’t share or misuse your access credentials. If we believe your account has been compromised, we may suspend or disable it.
3. Minimum Age Requirements
Our Services are not directed to children. You’re not allowed to access or use our Services if you’re under the age of 13 (or 16 in Europe). If you register as a user or otherwise use our Services, you represent that you’re at least 13 (or 16 in Europe). You may use our Services only if you can legally form a binding contract with us. In other words, if you’re under 18 years of age (or the legal age of majority where you live), you can only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to the Agreement.
4. Responsibility of Visitors and Users
We’re not responsible for any use or effects of Content or third-party websites. So, for example:
- We don’t have any control over third-party websites.
- A link to or from one of our Services does not represent or imply that we endorse any third-party website.
- We don’t endorse any Content or represent that Content is accurate, useful, or not harmful. Content could be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; include technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors; or violate or infringe the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- You’re fully responsible for the Content available on your website, and any harm resulting from that Content. It’s your responsibility to ensure that your website’s Content abides by applicable laws and by the Agreement.
- We aren’t responsible for any harm resulting from anyone’s access, use, purchase, or downloading of Content, or for any harm resulting from third-party websites. You’re responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
Please note that additional third-party terms and conditions may apply to Content you download, copy, purchase, or use.
5. Fees, Payment, and Renewal
a. Automattic Fees
Fees for Paid Services. Some of our Services are offered for a fee, like By using a Paid Service, you agree to pay the specified fees.
Taxes. To the extent permitted by law, or unless explicitly stated otherwise, all fees do not include applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, value-added, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees, or charges (“Taxes”). You’re responsible for paying all applicable Taxes relating to your use of our Services, your payments, or your purchases. If we’re obligated to pay or collect Taxes on the fees you’ve paid or will pay, you’re responsible for those Taxes, and we may collect payment.
Payment. If your payment fails, Paid Services are otherwise not paid for or paid for on time (for example, if you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or reverse the charge of fees for Paid Services), or we suspect a payment is fraudulent, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to Paid Services without notice to you.
Fees and Changes. We may change our fees at any time in accordance with these Terms and requirements under applicable law. This means that we may change our fees going forward, start charging fees for Services that were previously free, or remove or update features or functionality that were previously included in the fees. If you don’t agree with the changes, you must cancel your Paid Service.
No-Show Policy. We may have a “no-show policy” for some Paid Services that require your participation. For instance, this may mean that if you don’t show up or are late for a scheduled session, you’ll still be charged and won’t be entitled to a refund.
Refunds. We may have a refund policy for some of our Paid Services, and we’ll also provide refunds if required by law. In all other cases, there are no refunds and all payments are final.
b. Fees Collected by Website Owners
Fees Paid to Websites or Website Owners. Website owners can sell items (goods, content, services, etc.), offer subscriptions for their websites at specific price points and intervals, or simply collect payments. We’re not involved in a website’s subscription details or store operations (including the quality, timing, pricing, or legality of what may or may not be included in exchange for payment, or any goods or services purchased). If you buy items or subscriptions from a website, you’re making the purchase directly from the website owner, and they’re solely responsible for the items sold. Please contact the website owner if you have any questions or complaints.
Automatic Renewal. Any recurring payments you make to a website owner (like a website subscription) are automatically renewed. This means that unless you or the website owner cancels your website subscription before the end of the applicable renewal period, it will automatically renew. Your recurring payments are renewed for the same interval of time as your original subscription period. For example, if you select an annually renewing website subscription, you’ll be automatically charged by the website owner once each year. You can view the renewal dates for your website subscriptions on your Other Site Payments page.
Cancelling Automatic Renewal of Website Subscriptions. You can manage and cancel your website subscriptions as described here at your Other Site Payments page. Click on the payment you want to cancel and follow the instructions. Repeat this process for each website subscription you want to cancel.
Refunds. We’re not responsible for refunding fees paid to a website owner because those transactions are between website owners and their users. If you’d like to request a refund, please contact the website owner. If you have a complaint regarding a website owner, you can contact us.
We love hearing from you and are always looking to improve our Services. When you share comments, ideas, or feedback with us, you agree that we’re free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
7. General Representation and Warranty
Our mission is to provide best and good experience to our customers. We encourage you to express yourself freely, subject to a few requirements. In particular, you represent and warrant that your use of our Services:
- It will be in strict accordance with the Agreement;
- And will comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, privacy, data protection, the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside, the use or provision of financial services, notification and consumer protection, unfair competition, and false advertising);
- also, will not be for any unlawful purposes, to publish illegal content, or in furtherance of illegal activities;
- It will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of Automattic or any third party;
- Plus, will not overburden or interfere with our systems or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- and will not disclose the personal information of others;
- Also, it will not be used to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages;
- and will not interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network;
- Will not be used to create, distribute, or enable material that is, facilitates, or operates in conjunction with, malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code;
- It will not involve reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source; and
- Will not involve renting, leasing, loaning, selling, or reselling the Services or related data without our consent.
8. Specific Service Terms
Advertisements. We may display advertisements on your website unless you have purchased a plan that includes the removal of ads.
In addition to these Terms. These email services are provided “as is.” We make no warranties related to these services and disclaim any obligations or actions of Titan under their policies.
You may not transfer or sell postage and/or shipping labels to a third party.
9. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe any Content violates your copyright, please send us a notice.
10. Intellectual Property
The Agreement doesn’t transfer any DigitalPVBlogs or third-party intellectual property to you, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property remains (as between DigitalPVBlogs and you) solely with DigitalPVBlogs. Using our Services doesn’t grant you any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DigitalPVBlogs or third-party trademarks.
11. Third-Party Services
While using the Services, you may enable, use, or purchase services, products, software, embeds, or applications (like ads displayed) developed by a third party or yourself (“Third-Party Services”).
If you use any Third-Party Services, you understand that:
- Third-Party Services aren’t vetted, endorsed, or controlled by DigitalPVBlogs.
- Any use of a Third-Party Service is at your own risk, and we won’t be responsible or liable to anyone for Third-Party Services.
- Your use is solely between you and the respective third party (“Third Party”) and is governed by the Third Party’s terms and policies.
- If you have questions or concerns about how a Third-Party Service operates or need support, contact the Third Party directly.
In rare cases we may at our discretion, suspend, disable, or remove Third-Party Services from your account or website.
We may update, change, or discontinue any aspect of our Services at any time. Since we’re constantly updating our Services, we sometimes have to change the legal terms under which they’re offered. The Agreement may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of DigitalPVBlogs, or if DigitalPVBlogs posts a revised version.
We’ll let you know when there are changes: we’ll post them here and update the “Last Updated” date, and we may also post on one of our blogs or send you an email or other communication before the changes become effective. Your continued use of our Services after the new terms take effect will be subject to the new terms, so if you disagree with the changes in the new terms, you should stop using our Services. To the extent you have an existing subscription, you may be eligible for a refund.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
We have the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion:
- (i) reclaim your username or website’s URL due to prolonged inactivity.
- (ii) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any the Agreement or any DigitalPVBlogs policy, or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
- (iii) ask you to make adjustments, restrict the resources your website uses, or terminate your access to the Services, if we believe your website’s storage or bandwidth usage burdens our systems (which is rare and typically only occurs when a website is used for file sharing or storage).
- (iv) terminate or deny access to and use of any of our Services to any individual or entity for any reason.
You can stop using our Services at any time, or, if you use a Paid Service, you can cancel at any time, subject to the Fees, Payment, and Renewal section of these Terms.
Our Services are provided “as is.” DigitalPVBlogs and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Neither DigitalPVBlogs, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
15. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law.
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions. The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services that are not otherwise subject to arbitration (as indicated below) will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.
16. Arbitration Agreement
Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond). Any dispute arising under the Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules.
The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce the Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
17. Limitation of Liability
In no event will DigitalPVBlogs, or its suppliers, partners, or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of the Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed $50 or the fees paid by you to us under the Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action, whichever is greater. DigitalPVBlogs shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DigitalPVBlogs, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents. From and against any and all losses, liabilities, demands, damages, costs, claims, and expenses.
Including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of the Agreement or any agreement with a provider of third-party services used in connection with the Services.
19. US Economic Sanctions
You may not use the Services if such use is inconsistent with U.S. sanctions law or if you are on any list maintained by a U.S. government authority relating to designated, restricted or prohibited persons.
20. Data Processing Agreement
We abide by the DPA for GDPR requirements.
These Terms were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages, and in the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms and the English version, the English version will control.
The Agreement (together with any other terms we provide that apply to any specific Service) constitutes the entire agreement between us and you concerning our Services.
If any part of the Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part is severable from the Agreement. Also, does not affect the validity or enforce-ability of the rest of the Agreement.
A waiver by either party of any term or condition of the Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
DigitalPVBlogs may assign its rights under the Agreement without condition. You may only assign your rights under the Agreement with our prior written consent.